This leafy design features a variety of green and gold eucalyptus leaves, with a touch of pink and red in the flowers. The white background gives it a fresh clean papery look.
leannenowell’s design collection
Lumbar Throw Pillows you might like
Lumbar Throw Pillow CoverDesign #11261515
- Throw pillow cover only
- Insert sold separately
- Design printed on the front and back
- Hidden zipper for an elegant finish
- Available in a range of versatile fabric options
- Your selected design is digitally printed on the front and back of the pillow. All lumbar throw pillow covers are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Pillow covers may be purchased with an insert, sold separately. If you choose to purchase the pillow cover only, we recommend an insert one to two inches larger than your cover for the fullest look.
- Pillow Cover Dimensions: W 24" x H 14" (W 60 cm x 35 cm) knife edge cover
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Falling eucalyptus leaves hand painted in watercolor on white paper.
Leanne is a pattern designer and illustrator with a passion for nature. She likes going on adventurous journeys to find inspiration. Always trying something new, she has learned to be versatile.Shop leannenowell
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more