Original artwork by MAPMAPART, DO NOT COPY. (Copyright Maree and Paul Allitt, all rights reserved) WHAT YOU CAN DO: make/sell anything made with the material you buy from Spoonflower. If you are selling things you make with the material then credit this design to MAPMAPART. WHAT YOU CAN’T DO: claim or pass off the designs as your own, reproduce the designs, or print your own.
More Like This
Shop similar designs
Curtains you might like
Curtain PanelDesign #8088191
- Rod pocket and tab hanging options
- Available in 3 lengths each 50" (127 cm) wide
- Each panel sold separately
- Each panel features white topstitching along the rod pocket and side and bottom hems
- Made of high-quality fabrics with a custom printed design, our curtain panels instantly dress up windows in the bedroom, living room and beyond.
- Constructed with both a rod pocket and 3.5" (9 cm) back tabs for a gathered or a pleated look. 50" (127 cm) wide panels feature generous 4" (10 cm) bottom hems.
- All curtain panels are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- W 50" (127 cm) x L 84" (213 cm)
- W 50" (127 cm) x L 96" (244 cm)
- W 50" (127 cm) x L 108" (274 cm)
- Fabric notes:
- Cypress Cotton Canvas is soft, durable and natural with a basketweave texture. Linen Cotton Canvas is a lighter weight option with a naturally slubbed texture.
- Dry clean recommended.
Sophisticated basketweave texture offers lived-in luxury for home decor
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-7% in length and 0-1% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Inspired by a traditional Japanese kimono pattern. ______________________________
MAPMAPART designs are contemporary, fun and colourful with a touch of Mid-Century style. Our roots in the visual arts informs our minimalist designs in ceramics and print. @mapmapartShop mapmapart
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more