Zigging and zagging in coral.
Curtain PanelDesign #1060862
- Rod pocket and tab hanging options
- Available in 3 lengths each 50" (127 cm) wide
- Each panel sold separately
- Each panel features white topstitching along the rod pocket and side and bottom hems
- Made of high-quality fabrics with a custom printed design, our curtain panels instantly dress up windows in the bedroom, living room and beyond.
- Constructed with both a rod pocket and 3.5" (9 cm) back tabs for a gathered or a pleated look. 50" (127 cm) wide panels feature generous 4" (10 cm) bottom hems.
- All curtain panels are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- W 50" (127 cm) x L 84" (213 cm)
- W 50" (127 cm) x L 96" (244 cm)
- W 50" (127 cm) x L 108" (274 cm)
- Fabric notes:
- Cypress Cotton Canvas is soft, durable and natural with a basketweave texture. Linen Cotton Canvas is a lighter weight option with a naturally slubbed texture.
- Dry clean recommended.
Sophisticated basketweave texture offers lived-in luxury for home decor
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-7% in length and 0-1% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Zigzags in coral and taupe. What more could a girl want?
I love bright colors and graphic images, like graffiti. I take photos and dabble in computer graphics, and this has inspired me to use spoonflower to create fabric designs. I also really like to sew:) My photographs can be seen at www.jenr8.comShop jenr8
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more