Thanks so much for visiting my shop! I hope you enjoy my fabrics :) If you would like this print customized (resized, or colors changed) please ask, I am happy to attempt to make any changes you require. I always suggest, especially if you are purchasing large amounts of fabric or wallpaper, that you order a swatch first! Sometimes colors can shift depending on your monitor. Colors can also vary a bit depending on which fabric you choose to print onto. Sometimes I have a swatch I can photograph and email to you, but it may not always be on the same type of fabric you need. So just to be safe, Spoonflower and I recommend you swatch first! If you would like to learn more about my art and designs, please visit my website: www.theartwerks.com and follow me on Facebook to get special coupons, giveaways, and announcements of my newest projects and happenings! www.facebook.com/theartwerks :) <3 Thanks for looking! Happy Sewing! Melissa p.s. please feel free to post photos of your projects with The Artwerk's fabrics to my Facebook, instagram (@theartwerks) or email them to email@example.com <3
Tea TowelDesign #1865977
- W 16" x H 24" (W 41 cm x H 61 cm)
- Linen Cotton Canvas
- Folded hem
- White hang tab on back
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- The perfect gift for a friend or to keep for yourself, we won't tell!
- Our tea towels are the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether you use them for lint-free dish drying or keeping hands dry, they'll bring a unique splash of color and personality to your kitchen. All tea towels are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- These towels will soften and become more absorbent with use.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
A fun mix of hot pink Watercolor and a painted gold glitter stripe.
Melissa Polomsky is the artist, creative, and entrepreneur behind The Artwerks. She is best known for her use of bright & vibrant colors to create dramatic floral prints.Shop theartwerks
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more