horses. Original art by Leah Kaufmann.
Tea TowelDesign #13244862
- W 16" x H 24" (W 41 cm x H 61 cm)
- Linen Cotton Canvas
- Folded hem
- White hang tab on back
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- The perfect gift for a friend or to keep for yourself, we won't tell!
- Our tea towels are the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether you use them for lint-free dish drying or keeping hands dry, they'll bring a unique splash of color and personality to your kitchen. All tea towels are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- These towels will soften and become more absorbent with use.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
"Colorful Gallop" is a beautiful, vibrant equestrian-themed pattern of overlapping watercolor
Hi there! I'm Leah, the creative dreamer behind Dapplebay. I've been drawing horses since I could hold a pencil, and I am inspired daily by the power horses have to connect us to others. Thank you for visiting my shop, I hope you find something you love!Shop dapplebay
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more