© Johanna Kindvall I love to see what you make with this fabric. If you like, you can send me pictures or tag me on Instagram @johannakindvall. If you make something to sell I appreciate you credit me, pattern design by Johanna Kindvall. Thank you.
Tea TowelDesign #10584521
- W 16" x H 24" (W 41 cm x H 61 cm)
- Linen Cotton Canvas
- Folded hem
- White hang tab on back
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- The perfect gift for a friend or to keep for yourself, we won't tell!
- Our tea towels are the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether you use them for lint-free dish drying or keeping hands dry, they'll bring a unique splash of color and personality to your kitchen. All tea towels are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- These towels will soften and become more absorbent with use.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Johanna Kindvall is a Swedish illustrator and pattern designer based in Brooklyn. For licensing or work commissions please contact Johanna via her website or connect with her on instagram, @johannakindvall. All designs by © Johanna Kindvall.Shop johannak
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more