Chum salmon (Oncorhynchus keta) are a Pacific salmon fresh and saltwater fish found in the North Pacific ocean and connecting rivers, from Japan to California, including Alaska, Korea, Russia, and Canada.
Table RunnerDesign #11835689
- 100% Cotton Table Runner
- Available in 3 sizes
- Machine washable
- Folded 1" hem (3 cm)
- Mitered corners
- White double topstitching
- Natural, heavy cotton sateen table runners add an instantaneous splash of color and pattern to your dining table. This table runner is made of our durable, Longleaf Sateen Grand and features a folded hem, mitered corners, and double topstitch detail in white thread.
- Available in 3 lengths, each 16" wide with your selected design featured on one side:
- 16" x 72" (41 cm x 183 cm)
- 16" x 90" (41 cm x 229 cm)
- 16" x 108" (41 cm x 274 cm)
- All table runners are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a low-luster face and beautiful drape
- Optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-6% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Chum Salmon Red Shifted colors on subdued tan
I am a passionate artist of, and author on, aquatic life, spend hundreds of hours above and below the surface of oceans, lakes, and rivers, and share what I see in my artwork. Hope you enjoy my copyrighted designs, B P.S. I do take requests :0)Shop combatfish
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more