I posted this in two sizes. I would love to see what you make or decorate with my design, please feel free to send me pictures of finished projects on Spoonflower or tag me on Instagram @rosemarieguiebdesigns Thank You! © Rosemarie Guieb
rosemarieguiebdesigns’s design collection
Round Tablecloths you might like
Round TableclothDesign #13044732
- 100% Cotton Tablecloth
- Machine washable
- Available in 2 sizes
- Folded 1/2" hem (1 cm)
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- The luxe, heavy cotton sateen circular tablecloth will elevate your round dining table with one-of-a-kind pattern and color. This tablecloth is made of our durable, Longleaf Sateen Grand and features a double folded 1/2" (1 cm) hem with charcoal or white topstitching thread.
- Your selected design will be featured on one side. Available in 2 sizes:
- 70" Round (178 cm)
- 90" Round (229 cm)
- All tablecloths are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a low-luster face and beautiful drape
- Optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-6% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Shark School Pink and Yellow
Surface pattern/textile design artist. Need scale/size changes/want to work together? Send me a message. Thanks! © Rosemarie GuiebShop rosemarieguiebdesigns
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more