Available in 6 color ways and multiple sizes: full scale: 19.29in x 17.14in, 280 pixels/inch medium: 12 in x 13.5 in, 400 pixels/inch small: 9.8 x 8.73in, 550 pixels/inch super small: 5.4in x 4.8in, 1000 pixels/inch tiny: 4.00in x 3.56in, 1350 pixels/inch
Round TableclothDesign #10483305
- 100% Cotton Tablecloth
- Machine washable
- Available in 2 sizes
- Folded 1/2" hem (1 cm)
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- The luxe, heavy cotton sateen circular tablecloth will elevate your round dining table with one-of-a-kind pattern and color. This tablecloth is made of our durable, Longleaf Sateen Grand and features a double folded 1/2" (1 cm) hem with charcoal or white topstitching thread.
- Your selected design will be featured on one side. Available in 2 sizes:
- 70" Round (178 cm)
- 90" Round (229 cm)
- All tablecloths are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a low-luster face and beautiful drape
- Optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-6% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Hello! Thanks for checking out my shop! You of course can sell finished goods with my patterns purchased here. I always love to see what you make! Please visit my instagram @mint.tulips to submit a size request or www.minttulips.com for licensing info.Shop mint_tulips
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more