Rectangular TableclothDesign #8072511
- 100% Cotton tablecloth
- Available in 6 sizes
- Machine washable
- Folded 1/2" hem (1 cm)
- Mitered corners
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- Luxe, heavy cotton sateen tablecloths elevate your rectangular (or square!) dining table with a wash of one-of-a-kind pattern and color. This tablecloth is made of our durable, Longleaf Sateen Grand and features a double folded 1/2" (1 cm) hem, mitered corners, and charcoal or white topstitching thread.
- Your selected design will be featured on one side. Available in 6 sizes:
- 70" x 70" (178 cm x 178 cm)
- 90" x 90" (229 cm x 229 cm)
- 70" x 90" (178 cm x 229 cm)
- 70" x 108" (178 cm x 274 cm)
- 70" x 120" (178 cm x 305 cm)
- 70" x 144" (178 x 366 cm)
- All tablecloths are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a low-luster face and beautiful drape
- Optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 5-6% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Watercolor and Ink Brown Bears walking through the trees.
Illustrator and Graphic Designer living in NY. I love painting in watercolor and adding details in ink. Send me a message if you would like a design in a different size. Please tag me on Instagram @eileenmckenna when you create with my designs.Shop eileenmckenna
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more