All available scales of this pattern: large scale: spoonflower.com/en/fabric/7311611 regular scale: spoonflower.com/en/fabric/7336588 small scale: spoonflower.com/en/fabric/14063674 rotated: spoonflower.com/en/fabric/8939059 Please be informed that the gold color used in this print is just a photorealistic metallic effect and not a real glitter.
- Set of 2 placemats
- W 19" x H 13" (W 48 cm x H 33 cm)
- Available in 3 fabric options
- 1" (3 cm) folded hem
- Mitered corners
- White double topstitching
- A set of 2 cloth placemats is perfect for special occasions, events, and daily use. Each placemat features a folded hem, mitered corners, and double topstitch detail in white thread. All placemat sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Placemats are available in three fabric options. Linen Cotton Canvas serves as a natural everyday placemat that will get softer with use, Longleaf Sateen Grand offers a more luxe, formal option, and Cypress Cotton Canvas is a durable option great for any setting.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Creating enchanting and dreamy patterns to delight your eyes and souls. Contact me for scale and color changes, I'm happy to help. Design collaborations welcome!Shop marketa_stengl
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more