Colorful, complex marijuana leaf & bud designs on fabric! Camouflage, Tie-Dye, Batik, all over patterns. Great 4 fund-raising! Designed with love in Mendocino County, CA. by Jean Hanamoto. Beautifully committed. Legal in all 50 states.
- Set of 2 placemats
- W 19" x H 13" (W 48 cm x H 33 cm)
- Available in 3 fabric options
- 1" (3 cm) folded hem
- Mitered corners
- White double topstitching
- A set of 2 cloth placemats is perfect for special occasions, events, and daily use. Each placemat features a folded hem, mitered corners, and double topstitch detail in white thread. All placemat sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Placemats are available in three fabric options. Linen Cotton Canvas serves as a natural everyday placemat that will get softer with use, Longleaf Sateen Grand offers a more luxe, formal option, and Cypress Cotton Canvas is a durable option great for any setting.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Big, detailed marijuana buds almost ready for harvest. Sativa/Indica cross. Camomoto©
My work is my own original photography enhanced in Photoshop. As a prize-winning watercolor painter, I learned about textures, colors, and composition so that when I turned to the computer I already had an eye for what I wanted.Shop camomoto
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more