Vasarely and Keith Haring inspired crosses in shades of green.
Dinner NapkinsDesign #1502466
- Set of 2 dinner napkins
- 20" x 20" (51 cm x 51 cm)
- Folded hem
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- These dinner napkins are perfect for daily use and for dressing up more formal place settings. All dinner napkin sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Available in two fabrics: Durable Linen Cotton Canvas, or luxe, Longleaf Sateen Grand.
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Vasarely and Keith Haring inspired design with crosses in shades of green.
I love bright colors and graphic images, like graffiti. I take photos and dabble in computer graphics, and this has inspired me to use spoonflower to create fabric designs. I also really like to sew:) My photographs can be seen at www.jenr8.comShop jenr8
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more