they intersected forming a different shape - eye!
Cocktail NapkinsDesign #7818364
- Set of 4 cocktail napkins
- 10" x 10" (25 cm x 25 cm)
- Folded hem
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- These adorable cocktail napkins are a great way to bring a pop of color and character to parties and get-togethers. When folded, they serve as casual patterned coasters. All cocktail napkin sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Available in Linen Cotton Canvas
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
This is the sacred geometric shape called Vesica Piscis. The first circle made another circle and
I love bright colors and graphic images, like graffiti. I take photos and dabble in computer graphics, and this has inspired me to use spoonflower to create fabric designs. I also really like to sew:) My photographs can be seen at www.jenr8.comShop jenr8
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more