Flower of Life symbol is believed to be to be a visual representation of the interconnectedness of life and all beings. Patterns of overlapping circles, which can build infinitely outward forming a flower-like grid, appear in historical artifacts from the 7th century BC onwards; they became a frequently used ornament in the Roman Empire period, and survived into medieval artistic traditions both in Islamic and in Gothic art.
Cocktail NapkinsDesign #11987015
- Set of 4 cocktail napkins
- 10" x 10" (25 cm x 25 cm)
- Folded hem
- Topstitching thread color will be chosen at time of sewing from charcoal or white to best match the design
- These adorable cocktail napkins are a great way to bring a pop of color and character to parties and get-togethers. When folded, they serve as casual patterned coasters. All cocktail napkin sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Available in Linen Cotton Canvas
Durability of linen with the softness of cotton
- Natural white
- Estimated shrinkage: 3-6% in length and 0-1% in width.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Sacred geometry flower of life pattern in neutral colors outlined with golden lines.
I am an illustrator & designer . My primary focus has been fashion & fashion dolls but I have also designed jewelry. I love pattern & color and hope you will enjoy my designs! Please contact me for any size requests.Shop pamelandia
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more