these make a wonderful Turkish Towel.
greenlotus’s design collection
Also available as
Standard Pillow Shams you might like
Standard Pillow ShamDesign #8861950
- 100% Italian cotton sateen pillow sham
- Softens with washing
- Design on front and back
- Envelope closure on back
- Available with a crisp knife edge finish or 2" (5 cm) flanged edge
- Topstitching thread along back envelope closure and/or flange is chosen from charcoal or white to best match the design
- Made with our beloved 100% Italian cotton sateen, this pillow sham is a great way to bring one-of-a-kind pattern and color to your bedroom. Mix and match pillow designs with your duvet cover for a truly unique and interior designer-worthy bedding set.
- This sham features a sturdy envelope closure in the back and your selected pattern on both front and back.
- Knife Edged Standard Sham: 26" x 20" (66 cm x 51 cm)
- Knife Edged King Sham: 37" x 20" (94 cm x 51 cm)
- Flanged Standard Sham: 30" x 24" (76 cm x 61 cm)
- Flanged King Sham: 41" x 24" (104 cm x 61 cm)
- Pillow/filling not included. All pillow shams are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
- Machine wash warm on a gentle/delicate setting. Tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed.
- Fabric will soften with washing.
- Minimal shrinkage will occur during washing, which is characteristic of this cotton sateen and will allow for the optimal fit.
100% cotton sateen imported from Italy with a delicate drape and subtle sheen
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
- Perfect for duvets, comforters, sheeting, quilt backings, tapestries, backdrops, and drapery.
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
A larger version of the color shrimp in the Coastal Colors Collection . Made in cotton gauze
I am a paper cut out artist. Having been many things including a weaver, business owner and painting contractor, I am reinventing myself as a fabric designer with much help and a new computerShop greenlotus
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more