Flower of Life symbol is believed to be to be a visual representation of the interconnectedness of life and all beings. Patterns of overlapping circles, which can build infinitely outward forming a flower-like grid, appear in historical artifacts from the 7th century BC onwards; they became a frequently used ornament in the Roman Empire period, and survived into medieval artistic traditions both in Islamic and in Gothic art.
pamelandia’s design collection
Standard Pillow Shams you might like
Standard Pillow ShamDesign #11987015
- 100% Italian cotton sateen pillow sham
- Softens with each wash
- Design on front and back
- Envelope closure on back
- Available with a crisp knife edge finish or 2" (5 cm) flanged edge
- Topstitching thread along back envelope closure and/or flange is chosen from charcoal or white to best match the design
- Made with our Perennial Sateen Grand, this pillow sham is a great way to bring one-of-a-kind pattern and color to your bedroom. Mix-and-match with the duvet cover for a truly unique and layered bedscape.
- This sham features a sturdy envelope closure in the back, and your selected pattern on both front and back.
- Knife Edged Standard Sham: W 26" x H 20" (W 66 cm x H 51 cm)
- Flanged Standard Sham: W 30" x H 24" (W 76 cm x H 61 cm)
- Pillow/filling not included. All pillow shams are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Sacred geometry flower of life pattern in neutral colors outlined with golden lines.
I am an illustrator & designer . My primary focus has been fashion & fashion dolls but I have also designed jewelry. I love pattern & color and hope you will enjoy my designs! Please contact me for any size requests.Shop pamelandia
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more