Wouldn't you love to live in one of these mushroom houses? These drawings are based on various mushrooms that are quite frequently found at fruit and vegetable shops. They're called enoki, portobello, and king oyster mushrooms. This design is part of The Alphabet Project, a collection of fabrics, wallpapers, and other homewares and artworks that are based on drawings featured in The Alphabet Book, an award-winning picture book for children of all ages, written and illustrated by Wendy Sysouphat.
wendy_sysouphat’s design collection
Standard Pillow Shams you might like
Standard Pillow ShamDesign #10440540
- 100% Italian cotton sateen pillow sham
- Softens with each wash
- Design on front and back
- Envelope closure on back
- Available with a crisp knife edge finish or 2" (5 cm) flanged edge
- Topstitching thread along back envelope closure and/or flange is chosen from charcoal or white to best match the design
- Made with our Perennial Sateen Grand, this pillow sham is a great way to bring one-of-a-kind pattern and color to your bedroom. Mix-and-match with the duvet cover for a truly unique and layered bedscape.
- This sham features a sturdy envelope closure in the back, and your selected pattern on both front and back.
- Knife Edged Standard Sham: W 26" x H 20" (W 66 cm x H 51 cm)
- Flanged Standard Sham: W 30" x H 24" (W 76 cm x H 61 cm)
- Pillow/filling not included. All pillow shams are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Let's visit these large mushroom houses! The design is by Wendy Sysouphat.
My artworks are inspired and informed by the exquisite colours, captivating patterns, and wonderful textures and sculptural qualities of nature and the environment.Shop wendy_sysouphat
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more