Flower of Life symbol is believed to be to be a visual representation of the interconnectedness of life and all beings. Patterns of overlapping circles, which can build infinitely outward forming a flower-like grid, appear in historical artifacts from the 7th century BC onwards; they became a frequently used ornament in the Roman Empire period, and survived into medieval artistic traditions both in Islamic and in Gothic art.
Sheet SetDesign #11987015
- 100% Italian cotton sateen sheet set
- Softens with each wash
- Available in Twin, Queen, and King sizes
- Includes standard fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillow case(s)
- Recommended for mattresses up to 14" (36 cm) deep
- Pattern on front and back of pillow cases
- Continuous elastic hem on fitted sheet
- 300 thread count
- Made with our Perennial Sateen Grand, these sheet sets are a great way to introduce a unique pattern and pop of color to your bedroom, the guest room, or the kid's rooms.
- Top hem of flat sheet and pillowcases feature a lovely folded detail with white top-stitching. Pillowcases have selected pattern on both front and back. Fitted sheet features continuous elastic hem for a secure fit. Fitted sheets suitable for up to 14" (36 cm) deep mattress.
- Flat sheet: 68" x 96" (173 cm x 244 cm)
- Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75" x 16" (99 cm x 191 cm x 41 cm)
- 1 Pillowcase: 30" x 20" (76 cm x 51 cm)
- Flat sheet: 90" x 102" (229 cm x 259 cm)
- Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80" x 16" (152 cm x 203 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 Pillowcases: 30" x 20" (76 cm x 51 cm)
- Flat sheet: 102" x 108" (259 cm x 274 cm)
- Fitted Sheet: 78" x 80" x 16" (198 cm x 203 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 Pillowcases: 40" x 20" (102 cm x 51 cm)
- All sheet sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Sacred geometry flower of life pattern in neutral colors outlined with golden lines.
I am an illustrator & designer . My primary focus has been fashion & fashion dolls but I have also designed jewelry. I love pattern & color and hope you will enjoy my designs! Please contact me for any size requests.Shop pamelandia
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more