Wouldn't you love to live in one of these mushroom houses? These drawings are based on various mushrooms that are quite frequently found at fruit and vegetable shops. They're called enoki, portobello, and king oyster mushrooms. This design is part of The Alphabet Project, a collection of fabrics, wallpapers, and other homewares and artworks that are based on drawings featured in The Alphabet Book, an award-winning picture book for children of all ages, written and illustrated by Wendy Sysouphat.
Sheet SetDesign #10440540
- 100% Italian cotton sateen sheet set
- Softens with each wash
- Available in Twin, Queen, and King sizes
- Includes standard fitted sheet, flat sheet, and pillow case(s)
- Recommended for mattresses up to 14" (36 cm) deep
- Pattern on front and back of pillow cases
- Continuous elastic hem on fitted sheet
- 300 thread count
- Made with our Perennial Sateen Grand, these sheet sets are a great way to introduce a unique pattern and pop of color to your bedroom, the guest room, or the kid's rooms.
- Top hem of flat sheet and pillowcases feature a lovely folded detail with white top-stitching. Pillowcases have selected pattern on both front and back. Fitted sheet features continuous elastic hem for a secure fit. Fitted sheets suitable for up to 14" (36 cm) deep mattress.
- Flat sheet: 68" x 96" (173 cm x 244 cm)
- Fitted Sheet: 39" x 75" x 16" (99 cm x 191 cm x 41 cm)
- 1 Pillowcase: 30" x 20" (76 cm x 51 cm)
- Flat sheet: 90" x 102" (229 cm x 259 cm)
- Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80" x 16" (152 cm x 203 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 Pillowcases: 30" x 20" (76 cm x 51 cm)
- Flat sheet: 102" x 108" (259 cm x 274 cm)
- Fitted Sheet: 78" x 80" x 16" (198 cm x 203 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 Pillowcases: 40" x 20" (102 cm x 51 cm)
- All sheet sets are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Let's visit these large mushroom houses! The design is by Wendy Sysouphat.
My artworks are inspired and informed by the exquisite colours, captivating patterns, and wonderful textures and sculptural qualities of nature and the environment.Shop wendy_sysouphat
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more