All designs ©JEWELRAIDER surface designs by Julee Wood. You may sell items you make with this design. Please credit designer Julee Wood when appropriate and tag #juleewood. Thank you.
Euro Pillow ShamDesign #11885321
- 100% Italian cotton sateen pillow sham
- Softens with each wash
- Design on front and back
- Envelope closure on back
- Available with a crisp knife edge finish or 2" (5 cm) flanged edge
- Topstitching thread along back envelope closure and/or flange is chosen from charcoal or white to best match the design
- Made with our Perennial Sateen Grand, this large, square sham and can be layered with other pillows on the bed to introduce individual pattern and color. Mix-and-match with the duvet cover for a truly unique and layered bedscape.
- This sham features a sturdy envelope closure in the back, and your selected pattern on both front and back.
- Knife Edged Euro Sham: 26" x 26" (66 cm x 66cm)
- Flanged Euro Sham: 30" x 30" (76 cm x 76 cm)
- Pillow/filling not included. All euro pillow shams are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
I am a California Gal, Surface Pattern Designer & Rogue Quilter. My designs are an eclectic mix of florals, folk art, conversationals & more. ©2008-2022Shop jewelraider
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more