blue. A coordinate from my 'Dinosaur Fossils limi
Duvet CoverDesign #10343065
- 100% Italian cotton sateen duvet cover
- Softens with each wash
- Available in Twin, Full/Queen, and King/Cal. King sizes
- Design on front and back
- Hidden zipper closure
- Comforter ties
- Made with our Perennial Sateen Grand, this duvet cover offers a surefire way to update any bedroom with the color and pattern of your choice.
- Our duvet cover features a discreetly hidden zipper at the foot and comforter ties inside of each corner. Your selected design will be featured on both the front and the back.
- Twin Duvet: 68" x 86" (173 cm x 218 cm)
- Full/Queen Duvet: 92" x 88" (234 cm x 224 cm)
- King/Cal King Duvet: 108" x 92" (274 cm x 234 cm)
- Comforter/duvet insert not included. All duvet covers are designed by independent artists, from around the world, and printed and sewn in the USA.
100% natural cotton fabric with a subtle sheen, smooth hand and a thread count of 300
- Non-optic white
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-3% in length and 3-4% in width
Shipping & Returns
Spoonflower products are made-to-order, meaning we don’t have a warehouse of ready-to-ship items. This enables us to offer a huge library of designs by independent designers, available on over 50 different products. And we back every purchase up with our Happiness Guarantee. Visit our help page for information on returns and exchanges.
About the Design
Turquoise Teal solid - a bright, turquoise teal blue. The colour of the sea, a rich summer seaside
Painter, Printmaker and Pattern designer. Artist and mum with a passion for pattern and colour. Contact me for changes of pattern scale or colour. You are welcome to sell items created with my designs, please give a credit and tag with #CeccaDesigns :-)Shop cecca
Custom Fabric & Home DecorSpoonflower supports independent designers as the world’s largest Marketplace for these eco-friendly, printed-on-demand products.Learn more
Your order is custom printed just for you, and we want you to love it.If you think that your order has a flaw or it is not what you expected, we want to make it right.Learn more