About this design:
Shop More Designs
We set out to unthrone the owl from its perch as the king of all crafty critters and today we're pleased, and slightly surprised, to be able to announce that the new owl is... snails. This week's winner is the lovely "Snails On Parade" by San Diego designer Cheyanne Sammons. On a pure critter-for-critter count, let it not go un-noted that there are two hedgehog fabrics in this week's top ten, which leaves open the door for a slight argument as to which creature is really the new owl. You be the judge. All of the top ten are terrific. Read more about Snails Are the New Owl.
Owls are over. What cute creature will become the next darling of the craft world? This is a contest for animal fabrics that do NOT include owls. If there are too many entries, we might do a juried round to bring down the total to a manageable number. Entries will be previewed at the scale of a fat quarter (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is April 24, 2012.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.