About this design:
Shop More Designs
If you've ever aspired to create your very first quilt, or you're a veteran quilter looking for a quick project, our top 10 cheater blocks are your ticket to heaven. It was a tough challenge with lots of fresh and lovely fabric designs! Congratulations to our winner, Cean Irminger of Machipongo, Virginia. We can't wait to get a Fat Quarter Bundle and start stitchin'!
It may be the middle of winter, but we're already quilting for spring! This week, we're asking contestants to create a cheater quilt block with a spring floral theme. Cheater quilt blocks feature fabric designed and printed to look like patchwork or applique so that you can skip the piecework and go straight for quilting. All designs submitted must use a restricted palette (visible here, and white) and previews will be shown at (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry is January 7th, 2014.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.