Whether it’s the hairdressers trimming our bangs with masks on, the delivery driver tirelessly dropping off packages to our doorstep, or the restaurant workers and baristas creating our to-go orders, one thing we’re really grateful for these days are the unsung heroes within the service industry. Your challenge this week is to create a pattern that celebrates the tools needed to get the job done!
Remember, we’re looking for designs created at a smaller scale, with face masks in mind as the end-use application. Your design will preview on a swatch in voting.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 69
Small-Scale Tools of the Trade Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI on a swatch (8” x 8”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 07/03/2020: Submissions open
- 08/04/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 08/06/2020: Public voting opens
- 08/11/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 08/13/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
World WaterwaysVote Now
Winners to be announced June 17
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 15 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 17
Take a HikeSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 22 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 24
GnomesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 29 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 1
Stone FruitSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 6 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 8
Seek and Find PlaymatsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 15