Where would we “bee” without pollinators? In this week’s design, create a repeating pattern inspired by the insects (and some vertebrates) who help diversify our plant life.
From hummingbirds to bats, these invaluable creatures help keep our ecosystem thriving. Enjoy nuts, fruits and vegetables? You may be surprised to discover that we owe approximately three-quarters of our major food crops to these industrious beings.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 91
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 03/01/2019: Submissions open
- 04/02/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 04/04/2019: Public voting opens
- 04/09/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 04/11/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Take a HikeVote Now
Winners to be announced July 1
GnomesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 29 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 1
Stone FruitSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 6 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 8
Seek and Find PlaymatsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 15
Retro BugsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 22