With the launch of bedding on Spoonflower, we find ourselves dreaming of relaxing retreats. Channel your inner tranquility by creating a soothing design grounded in a soft color palette, or put your own spin on elevating a neutral hue—from warm ivory or flax to cool slate or blue.
Designs will be previewed on a duvet cover, so think big to help voters see your work; elements within a design will look best when they are at least 12” (31cm). For an added bonus, create a collection around your entry to give shoppers a complete bedding set that evokes serene dreams. See more tips for designing bedding here.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 74
Neutral Retreat Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed on a Spoonflower Home Duvet Cover on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 08/02/2019: Submissions open
- 08/27/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 08/29/2019: Public voting opens
- 09/03/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 09/05/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Moody Tropical Flora WallpaperVote Now
Winners to be announced May 20
Charcuterie BoardsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 20
Weather PatternsSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 27
World WaterwaysSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 1 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 3
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 15 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 17