This week is all about mushrooms! Sometimes called toadstools, these little natural wonders of the fungi kingdom come in all shapes, sizes and colors while providing our design community with a world of inspiration.
The sky's the limit in this challenge, so whether you go scientifically accurate with hyper-realistic depictions or prefer your shrooms abstract and stylized, all are welcome here.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 72
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 07/03/2020: Submissions open
- 08/11/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 08/13/2020: Public voting opens
- 08/18/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 08/20/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Wild GrassesVote Now
Winners to be announced April 15
Intergalactic AdventuresSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 15
Home on the RangeSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 20 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 22
SeashellsSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 27 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 29
Embroidery TemplateSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 4 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 6
Moody Tropical Flora WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 13