About this design:
Shop More Designs
This time around we asked designers to create a print to use for a vintage pattern dress in an upcoming local theater production of "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying." In the quest to come up with a print for a mid-20th century cocktail dress, we got to vote on lots of terrific vintage-style fabrics, but the winner this week is Cocktail Flowers by Elizabeth Halpern of ModernPrintCraft. Congratulations, Elizabeth!
The costume designer from one of our local theatres, the Cary Players, is looking for a print to use for a vintage pattern cocktail dress in an upcoming production of How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. To help them out -- and because it's such a fun theme -- we're asking designers to come up with a print for a mid-20th century cocktail dress. Entries will be previewed at the scale of a swatch (8" x 8"). Deadline for entry is Tuesday, July 17th, 2012.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Swatch of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.