About this design:
Shop More Designs
We’re celebrating National Quilt Month with a design challenge that will inspire you to take vibrant geometrics and funky florals to a size perfect for featuring in quilted wall art and throws.
We know that large-scale designs work great for wallpaper and curtains, but what about for projects on a smaller scale? Imagine ditsy prints (small and non-directional) and whimsical, vintage-inspired elements in a scale perfect for piecing together into a quilt top. Be sure to shrink your big ideas into modern prints at a small-scale—designs will be previewing on an 8” swatch, the ideal size for using in a hand-stitched log cabin or flying geese quilt block.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Swatch of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 76 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 76 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.