About this design:
Shop More Designs
Evocative of a desert sunset; deep, cool greens and earthy corals take the lead in in this limited palette challenge. Black and white are optional, and you must use at least 2 of the following colors: Dark Green (#0A3528), Sage (#74A588), Blush (#FFE1CE), Terracotta (#D69672) or Rhubarb (#D6655A). Transparent variations will not be accepted. Submissions close 04/11/17 at 3 p.m. EDT.
April showers bring floral design challenges! After you take a short break during the Annual Employee Design Challenge, that is. That's right folks, for the first week of April the tables will turn and Spoonflower staff members get to put on our designer-hats to face off in a beloved annual tradition. Inspired by the constant strive for balance, this year's theme is Opposites Attract. Employees submit designs, and the community votes on a favorite. Take that week to visit some gardens and gather inspiration, because the rest of the month is dedicated to floral designs with a twist. Read on to find out more.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.