From flamingos and ostriches to cranes and penguins, this week’s design challenge focus is to create an artful array of large birds that look beautiful while nesting at home!
Let your favorite feathered species flock onto your walls as you design a habitat of birds perfect for luxurious home decor. Will you migrate towards scandinavian style or soar towards illustrative detail for these repeating designs? Time flies when you’re being creative!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 70
Large Birds Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed as a 21” x 18” fat quarter on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 05/01/2020: Submissions open
- 06/16/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 06/18/2020: Public voting opens
- 06/23/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 06/25/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Reimagined Damask WallpaperVote Now
Winners to be announced January 28
Yellow and GraySee the Challenge
Submissions close January 26 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 28
Year of the OxSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 4
PatchworkSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 11
TalismansSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 18