We’ve updated the Design Challenges experience! See what’s new
Spoonflower + LainSnow presentLainSnow X Spoonflower: Floral Wilderness Design ChallengeShop designs
About this design:
Shop More Designs
LainSnow is a woman-owned swimwear brand based in Coastal, NC. For their Fall ‘22 collection, LainSnow is looking to the Spoonflower artist community to create a small-scale boho-influenced floral print in a palette of sage green, yellows and coffee browns.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize from LainSnow, which will also serve as the licensing fee to be featured on swimwear as part of their Fall 2022 collection. Winner will also receive $200 in Spoonflower credit. Second through tenth place winners will also receive $100 in LainSnow credit, along with our typical Spoonflower prizes. The grand prize winner will be selected by LainSnow out of the top 10, but the second – tenth place winners will be popularly-voted.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 68 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 68 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.
Our partner: LainSnow
Becca Ingle, creator of mommy & me inspired travel swimline LainSnow! The line ranges from matching ribbed mom swim to matching mini boys and girls in adorable shades!LainSnow