Whether they are traveling the globe, watching over your garden, or guarding Middle-earth’s treasures, gnomes are popping up everywhere!
These legendary creatures popular in folklore, fantasy and fairy tales are said to bring good luck. If you have green thumb aspirations you’ll definitely want a gnome statue sending good vibes to your garden beds. Gnomes are traditionally depicted with a white beard and a pointed hat, but the traditional look is “gnot” required here! We can’t wait to see how they inspire new takes in your designs this week!
Please visit the blog to learn more about Spoonflower’s Design Challenge rules and moderation process.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 60
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 3 PM ET.
- Designs will be previewed in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 06/04/2021: Submissions open
- 06/29/2021: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/01/2021: Public voting opens
- 07/06/2021: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 07/08/2021: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Indoor Garden Wall HangingsVote Now
Winners to be announced October 28
Petal Solids Coordinates: CozySee the Challenge
Submissions close October 26 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 28
Quirky AmphibiansSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 2 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins November 4
Kitsch ValentineSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 11
Victorian GreenhouseSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 18