Floriography is the language of flowers, and every flower has something to say if you stop and listen!
Flowers have a rich history in symbolism and even medicine across many cultures. This week you’re encouraged to find inspiration beyond your favorite blooms and think about what your botanical designs are saying. Imagine how your design would be featured in floral fabric projects or wild walls.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fat Quarter of Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 100 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 100 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.
How to Enter
- $200 in Spoonflower credit
- $100 in Spoonflower credit
- $50 in Spoonflower credit
Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit
The top 100 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale—no $5 swatch required.
Winning designs will be featured on the design challenge winners page