Get ready to flex your design muscles because we’re hitting the gym this week to celebrate all things fitness! When designing this week, keep in mind the athletes who might be using your design for projects like their next Performance Piqué racing top or a pair of Sport Lycra yoga pants.
Over the years, fitness has seen a transformation that’s included everything from jazzercise to jungle gyms. Don’t be afraid to think outside of the box – we hear animals doing yoga is now trending in the Marketplace!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 88
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 04/05/2019: Submissions open
- 05/21/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 05/23/2019: Public voting opens
- 05/28/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 05/30/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hand-Drawn FloralsVote Now
Winners to be announced March 4
RococoSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins March 4
BoardsportsSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins March 11
CryptozoologySee the Challenge
Submissions close March 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins March 18