From the elegant look of swans and peacocks, to the colorful patterns found on small birds perched outside your window, a flurry of feathers is your inspiration for this week’s challenge. Will you capture the intricate patterns created by a closeup view of feathers or will you look to something more neutral that evokes delicate movement?
Pluck inspiration from our feathery friends in this week's design challenge.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 65
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 02/01/2019: Submissions open
- 03/19/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 03/21/2019: Public voting opens
- 03/26/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 03/28/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Australian FloraVote Now
Winners to be announced April 25
PlaymatsSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 23 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 25
Small-Scale SummerSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 30 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 2
ShiboriSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 7 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 9
Abstract MinimalistSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 14 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 16
FitnessSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 21 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 23