From professional interior designers to DIY home enthusiasts alike, one thing is certain; wallpaper is making waves in the world of home renovations. And one trend we’re seeing is a budget-friendly approach to tactile walls: faux-textured wallpaper.
In this week’s challenge, we want you to reach far outside of your typical toolbox and create a repeating design that you can’t help but touch. From grasscloth to marble, it would be faux pas to miss out on this challenge!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 85
Faux-Textured Wallpaper Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed as Spoonflower wallpaper on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 02/07/2020: Submissions open
- 03/10/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 03/12/2020: Public voting opens
- 03/17/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 03/19/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Midsummer FestivalSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced June 4
Canadian WildlifeSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 2 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 4
Quiet SpacesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 9 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 11
Large BirdsSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 18