We’re pawsitive you’re going to want to cuddle up to this week’s challenge! From puppy play dates to corgis wearing rain boots (it’s a thing!), it’s easy to see why these four-legged furry friends have become a crowd favorite in the Marketplace.
When creating your dog-friendly design, be sure to think about the Spoonflower makers who are keeping an eye out for the pawfect prints to feature on their handmade dog accessories like bandanas, collars, leashes and more!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 60
Dog Days Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 06/07/2019: Submissions open
- 07/16/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/18/2019: Public voting opens
- 07/23/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 07/25/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Winners to be announced August 29
Neutral RetreatSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 27 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 29
1-Yard Cheater QuiltSee the Challenge
Submissions close September 3 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 5
Halloween EmbroiderySee the Challenge
Submissions close September 10 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 12
Winter FloraSee the Challenge
Submissions close September 17 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 19