As the holiday season approaches, crafters from all over the globe are looking for memorable ways to connect from afar with their friends and family. In this week’s Cut-and-Sew Fat Quarter Giftables Design Challenge, create a cut-and-sew project that would make gift-giving all the more enjoyable.
From commemorating special milestones to playful items like plushie toys, ornaments, or even nursery mobiles, think outside the gift box with your unique design. Not only would your project make a wonderfully creative present, but it could also be an activity for families to craft together during the holidays. Remember to include instructions on your pattern if needed. Not sure where to start? Don’t miss our 7 Tips for Designing a Cut-and-Sew Projects on the blog.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 67
Cut-and-Sew Fat Quarter Giftables Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 08/07/2020: Submissions open
- 09/01/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 09/03/2020: Public voting opens
- 09/08/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 09/10/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
2021 Tea Towel CalendarVote Now
Winners to be announced October 1
ABCs of...Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close September 29 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 1
Kitchen WisdomSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 6 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 8
Backyard Winter BirdsSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 15
Vintage Travel Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 20 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 22