Let your design skills soar to new heights as you create a design inspired by the talented performers that leave us holding our breath! Black and white are optional, and you must use at least 2 of the following colors: Orange (#FE8000 ), Lapis Lazuli (#2462AB ), Green (#01AC54 ), Moonstone Blue (#74BFB8 ) or Golden Poppy (#FEC600). Transparent variations will not be accepted.
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up to the greatest design show on Earth! Grab your peanuts and cotton candy because we’re heading under the big top with our July design challenge partners, Operation Shower®! While there’s no limit to your creativity, this month’s challenge will highlight four different limited color palettes to coordinate with Operation Shower’s August circus inspired baby shower! As a big top bonus, all of the top 3 winners from each design challenge in July will automatically be in the running to be selected as a featured design at Operation’s Shower Under the Big Top baby shower during the PGA TOUR's The Northern Trust tournament.
- 1 first place winner each week (4 total, 1 per theme) will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- The 2nd place (4 total, 1 per theme) winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place (4 total, 1 per theme) winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme (100 total, 25 per theme) will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
- In addition, each of the top 3 winners from each design challenge (12 total, 3 per theme) in July will automatically be in the running to be selected as a featured fabric design at Operation’s Shower Under the Big Top baby shower during the PGA TOUR's The Northern Trust tournament. Designs to be featured will be chosen by Operation Shower event designers and featured fabric designs will receive standard Spoonflower commission rates.
The rest of the Top 10
Circus Performers Limited Color Palette Operation Shower Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 06/01/2017: Submissions open
- 07/10/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/12/2017: Public voting opens
- 07/18/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 07/19/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Animal Portrait Tea TowelsSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced June 20
Bird’s-Eye ViewSee the Challenge
Voting begins June 20
Boy WonderSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 27
Limited Color PaletteSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 9 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 11
Dog DaysSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 18