About this design:
Shop More Designs
Native American peoples believe in giving thanks and respect to aquatic life, which cleanse and purify the waters and provide nourishment to many people. Capture the diverse landscape of sea dwellers in your aquatic themed design! Entries will be previewed at the fat quarter size: 21″ x 18.” Submissions close February 14, 2017, at 3 p.m. Eastern. Voting begins February 16.
We're so excited to announce that we're teaming back up with our friends at Bucketfeet for a whole month of challenges in February! Out of respect and celebration of the rich and diverse cultures of Native American peoples, this month's design challenges will be inspired by "Spirit Animals" (also known as power animals or totems) with 4 sub-themes: desert, mountain, rainforest and aquatic. For every design entered into the February challenges, Spoonflower will be donating $1 dollar to NARF, an organization that works to protect Native rights. Bucketfeet will also be donating $1 per pair of shoes (from the winning designs' footwear lines) sold. Each week's challenge winner will receive $250 from Bucketfeet and $200 from Spoonflower, a licensing contract for a run of footwear, and a pair of shoes featuring their design.
- Entries close . View the full timeline below.
- Designs will be viewed as a Fabric on the voting ballot. Acceptable repeat options for this challenge are Basic, Half-Drop, Half-Brick, Mirror, Center.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- The popular vote determines the top 10 winning designs. Voters include Spoonflower artists and customers as well as the public.
- The top 10 designs receive prizes or benefits. View the full prize list below.
- View the full Terms & Conditions for this challenge.
Our partner: BucketFeet
BucketFeet exists to make the world a brighter place, one step at a time. Every pair of BucketFeet shoes reflects the story of the artist who designed them. Discover the inspiration behind your next pair of shoes.BucketFeet