Close your eyes and picture yourself in a tropical oasis. Do you see oversized palm leaves swaying in the breeze or bold pops of color from the flora like Birds of Paradise?
This week, we’re challenging you to create a repeating design that will ignite bold patterns and opulent plant life.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 66
Bohemian Paradise Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 01/04/2019: Submissions open
- 02/19/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 02/21/2019: Public voting opens
- 02/26/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 02/28/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Winners to be announced May 30
Paint By NumbersSee the Challenge
Submissions close May 28 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins May 30
Retro PostcardsSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 4 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 6
Animal Portrait Tea TowelsSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 13
Bird’s-Eye ViewSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 20