In this week's Aromatherapy Design Challenge, look to the healing properties of plants in their natural form or in the aromatic products they can become. Consider the tranquil and calm environment these fragrances can create when choosing color and composition.
Our recommended cure for a long day? Light a lavender candle, drop your favorite essential oil in a diffuser and step into a warm, bubbly eucalyptus bath. Close your eyes, relax and breathe in the essence of flowers, leaves, barks, and roots that can promote well-being, brighten moods, and encourage better sleep.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 65
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 06/05/2020: Submissions open
- 06/30/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/02/2020: Public voting opens
- 07/07/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 07/09/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Small-Scale Tools of the TradeVote Now
Winners to be announced August 13
MushroomsSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 13
Climbing Vines WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 20
Gothic HalloweenSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 27
Cut-and-Sew Fat Quarter GiftablesSee the Challenge
Submissions close September 1 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 3
Maximalist HolidaySee the Challenge
Submissions close September 8 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 10