Want to know our favorite thing about 2019? You! This week we’re embracing self-care and words of encouragement to lift up our community. Do you have a go-to mantra when you’re feeling down? Maybe you have the perfect empowering motto that sets the tone for your life philosophy. Or maybe it’s as simple as reminding yourself to take it easy when things feel a little hectic.
When working on your entry this week, don’t forget to think about the ways the community might highlight your uplifting message in their home. From framing a wallpaper swatch of your feel-good phrase to making wall art featuring an engineered design, we can’t wait to see what you create.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 65
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 02/01/2019: Submissions open
- 03/05/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 03/07/2019: Public voting opens
- 03/12/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 03/14/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
MaximalistSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced March 21
FeathersSee the Challenge
Voting begins March 21
NauticalSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 26 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins March 28
PollinatorsSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 2 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 4
April ShowersSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 9 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 11
Australian FloraSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 18