Imagine a big, vast adventure... but on a teeny-tiny level!
Throughout the month of January, you can join Spoonflower and ElloLovely in our Doodle-a-Day Challenge on Instagram surrounding the theme “Adventure.” To make up for all the travel opportunities we may have missed out on recently, we are hoping to add a little adventure into some of our design challenges this month!
Classic ditsy designs include small-scaled florals, leaves and swirls. However, in this challenge we’re looking for ditsy rocket ships, treasure maps, mountain sightings or even backyard discoveries– anything you might find along your ideal excursion.
Please visit the blog to learn more about Spoonflower’s Design Challenge rules and moderation process.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 77
Adventure Ditsy Prints Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 3 PM ET.
- Designs will be previewed in a swatch size (8” x 8”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 11/05/2021: Submissions open
- 01/04/2022: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 01/06/2022: Public voting opens
- 01/11/2022: Public voting ends at 3pm EST
- 01/13/2022: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Lilla Rogers Vintage Canned GoodsVote Now
Winners to be announced January 27
Year of the TigerSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 25 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 27
Pantone Color of the Year: Very PeriSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 1 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 3
PocketsSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 8 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 10
Submissions close February 15 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 17