For many families this year the classroom is looking a bit different. Help parents bring learning into the home with an original tea towel design inspired by the ABCs in the theme of your choice.
Will you create the ABCs of the Rainforest? Or will you be inspired by an underwater landscape? We’re excited to see how you make learning fun and beautiful with your ABCs of… whatever you like! Spoonflower serves a global audience so don’t shy away from creating your alphabet in a non-English language if you prefer.
Like previous years, all tea towel challenge entries will automatically be previewed on a Spoonflower Tea Towel during voting. Visit the blog to learn more about the ins and outs of formatting your entry to ensure a picture-perfect preview!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value). The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 66
ABCs of...Tea Towel Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Entries will be submitted at the Linen Cotton Canvas fat quarter size (27″ x 18”) and previewed as a Spoonflower Tea Towel on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 09/04/2020: Submissions open
- 09/29/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 10/01/2020: Public voting opens
- 10/06/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT
- 10/08/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
World WaterwaysVote Now
Winners to be announced June 17
Vegetable & Herb GardensSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 15 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 17
Take a HikeSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 22 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 24
GnomesSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 29 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 1
Stone FruitSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 6 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 8
Seek and Find PlaymatsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 13 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 15