Whether you decide to feature fuzzy green luna moths, the dramatic gum moth of Australia, or any other moth-tastic species, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Like a moth to a flame, this week’s theme will have you rushing to grab your medium of choice and start designing! Did you know that there are over 160,000 species of moths in the world?
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 69
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 07/05/2019: Submissions open
- 08/20/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 08/22/2019: Public voting opens
- 08/27/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 08/29/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Winners to be announced April 2
Papercut NapkinsSee the Challenge
Submissions close March 31 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 2
Noodle BowlSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 7 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 9
Line Art Safari WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 14 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 16
Pastel CaféSee the Challenge
Submissions close April 21 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins April 23