We’re looking for tea towel cheat sheets to empower home cooks to tackle common questions from conversion charts to temperature help to ingredient identification.
How many teaspoons are in a tablespoon? Is mayo a good substitute for eggs? What’s the optimal brew time for my oolong tea? Do you find yourself asking endless questions while working in the kitchen? What if you had a kitchen tea towel handy with all the answers? For this challenge, you’ll find a balance of form and function as you organize the info in a way that’s both visually appealing and easily digestible (pun intended).
Like previous years, all tea towel challenge entries will automatically be previewed on a Spoonflower Tea Towel during voting. Visit the blog to learn more about the ins and outs of formatting your entry to ensure a picture-perfect preview!
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit and one (1) Spoonflower tea towel in their own winning design ($17 value).The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 68
Kitchen Wisdom Tea Towel Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Entries will be submitted at the Linen Cotton Canvas fat quarter size (27″ x 18”) and previewed as a Spoonflower Tea Towel on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 09/04/2020: Submissions open
- 10/06/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 10/08/2020: Public voting opens
- 10/13/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 10/15/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hidden HawaiianVote Now
Winners to be announced January 21
Reimagined Damask WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 19 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 21
Yellow and GraySee the Challenge
Submissions close January 26 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 28
Year of the OxSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 4
PatchworkSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 11
TalismansSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 18