To help celebrate the launch of East Fork’s collection colors Malibu and Tequila Sunrise, we’re challenging the Spoonflower community to create a repeating pattern that perfectly pairs with this iconic ceramic dinnerware. But there’s a twist! Create your own color palette featuring at least one of the two collection colors listed below as the main color* in your design.
Inspired by 5 a.m. surf sessions in Malibu and 6 p.m. bonfires on Dockweiler State Beach, the Spring/Summer 2020 East Fork collection was designed to bring a warming glow to your home and call attention to sunrises and sunsets of your own past and present. As you get started on your design, remember to think about how someone might pair your design on a placemat or tea towel with their coveted East Fork mug or plate. Before you start, get to know East Fork.
East Fork Spring/Summer 2020 Collection ColorsMalibu (#ACCACD) or Tequila Sunrise (#F7C995) Click here to preview the East Fork Spring/Summer 2020 Collection colors.
Let the East Fork collection colors shine! At least 50-60% of your design should feature Malibu or Tequila Sunrise.
- 1st place winner will receive $200 in Spoonflower credit and $300 in East Fork credit. Winner will also receive additional exposure in our email newsletters and social media mentions, the extent of which shall be in Spoonflower’s sole discretion.
- 2nd place winner will receive $100 in Spoonflower credit and $100 in East Fork credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive $50 in Spoonflower credit and $50 East Fork credit.
- 4th and 5th place winners will receive $20 in Spoonflower credit and $20 in East Fork credit
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 78
East Fork Pottery
East Fork designs, manufactures, and sells thoughtful, durable ceramic dishware in Asheville, North Carolina.East Fork Pottery
East Fork Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 04/03/2020: Submissions open
- 04/28/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 04/30/2020: Public voting opens
- 05/05/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 05/07/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hidden HawaiianVote Now
Winners to be announced January 21
Reimagined Damask WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 19 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 21
Yellow and GraySee the Challenge
Submissions close January 26 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 28
Year of the OxSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 4
PatchworkSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 11
TalismansSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 18